Direct Electrically Driven Screw Presses - Design & Manufacture Innovation2020-05-22 11:23:17
What is direct electrically driven screw presses?
The direct electrically driven screw presses is a forging equipment with strong process applicability, taking into account the dual attributes of the forging hammer and the press. It has the characteristics of simple structure, small size, short transmission chain, convenient operation, safe operation and small maintenance workload. It is suitable for all kinds of precision forging, finishing, fine pressing, embossing, rectifying, and equalizing procedures. The strike energy can be set accurately, and the energy and strike force can be adjusted according to the molding accuracy to reduce the mechanical stress and thermal contact time of the mold and extend the life of the mold. The body of electrically operated screw press has good rigidity, high guide precision of the slider, and strong anti-eccentric load capacity. It can be used for multi-station die forging and is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly press.
How does direct electrically driven screw presses work?
The motor drives the slider to move up and down through the small gear, the large gear, and the screw. The large gear has enough inertia to play the role of flywheel energy storage. After the start signal is input, the motor drives the slider to accelerate down from the stationary state via the pinion gear and the large gear. When the motor reaches the preset speed required by the impact energy, the motor stops accelerating, and the kinetic energy stored in the large gear works to form the part . At the same time, the motor immediately drives the large gear to reverse, and after returning to a certain rotation angle, the motor enters the braking state, causing the large gear to drive the slider back to the preset position. Because the slider brakes by the motor when returning, the mechanical brake only works when the slider is close to the top dead center. The brake material is not easy to wear and does not need to be replaced frequently.
Characteristics of direct electrically driven screw presses
- Servo drive system driven by AC frequency conversion direct torque control technology, ABB's inverter, the technology is advanced and mature.
- Strike energy can be set digitally, with high forming precision, suitable for precision forging of various non-ferrous metals.
- Program forging can be carried out to facilitate automatic control of products.
- There is no fixed bottom dead center, there is no need to adjust the height of the grinding tool, and there is no boring.
- Due to the digital control of the blow energy, the life of the mold is greatly improved.
- The structure of the host is simple, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- The motion part has low noise and vibration, can meet the environmental protection requirements, and the basic cost is low.
- The stroke is relatively short, the energy output is stable, and the repeat accuracy is high.
How about AFP direct electrically driven screw press?
The electrically operated screw press produced by Anyang Forging Press adopts a gear transmission mode. This transmission mode is characterized by the use of a special motor, which has a higher speed and a lower torque. The electrically driven screw presses of different tonnages use special motors of different powers. It is easy to replace when the motor fails. . Maintenance is easy and simple, and at the same time, the wear of the screw guide bush will not affect the performance of the motor. After years of continuous improvement and innovation, the efficiency of electric screw presses has been continuously improved, which has gradually established our company's leading position in the electric screw press market. The main innovations are as follows:
- Screw: It is made of CrMoV high alloy steel forging. The thread form has good fatigue resistance, no self-locking, stable installation, short screw, and improves the rigidity of the pressure gauge.
- Nut: made of high-quality bronze material, installed in the slider, has good wear resistance and emergency sliding performance.
- Slider: It adopts high-grade steel castings and is fully stress-relieved.
- Guide system: The guide system is arranged at 45 degrees on the surface of the slider, and the gap is kept constant and is not affected by thermal expansion. The guide pair uses bronze and steel. The guide rail is nitrided, and the guide rail plate can be adjusted in all directions to ensure that the guide rail gap is minimal. The characteristics of the guide length and rigidity of the slider can ensure the high quality of the produced products. Long life of abrasive tools.
- Braking device: The brake acts directly on the gear and can be braked at any position. The brake is closed by spring force, and the brake is opened by a pneumatic system.
- Drive unit: The screw drive is driven by a squirrel cage three-phase forward and reverse asynchronous motor. This drive has low maintenance and high reliability.
- Lubricating oil circulation: The spiral thrust bearing will be continuously lubricated by a monitored lubricating oil circulation system. The lubrication characteristics of the guide rail will remain unchanged for several cycles.
- Combined press frame: The combined frame design has many advantages, which can eliminate the stress concentration of the incision between the table and the column, beam and column. Larger presses can be transported in sections. The frame has high rigidity due to the prestressed connection. Under the same tensile stress, the elongation is only 20% of the integrated frame.
Forging automation of direct electrically driven screw press
Taking electrically operated screw press as the core equipment, Anyang Forging Press can provide forging users with one-stop forging production line solutions, including blanking equipment, heating equipment, pre-forging equipment, forging robots, forging equipment, trimming equipment and integrated systems. The automatic production line of the electrically driven screw press developed by AFP has the following advantages:
- Save labor cost;
- High quality forgings;
- High production efficiency;
- Low scrap rate;
- Improve mold life;
- Completely prevent accidents at work.